We are a week away from Christmas day and it is crunch time for many of us. It is easy to forget exactly why this time of the year is special when you are frantically searching for that last present or trying to find that odd spice your cousin Vinny needs for his Christmas sauce. Make sure to remember that giving a present can be a powerful deed, and that relationships are a two-way street.
As a token to our great customers, friends, and family, Chiappetta Shoes is holding a
FREE SHOE AND GIFT DRAWING
For 14 random entries!
The shoes and gifts up for grabs are:
– 4 pairs of Clarks Shoes.
– 2 pairs of Saucony shoes.
– 2 pairs of Pikolinos shoes.
– 1 pair of New Balance shoes.
– 3 pashmina scarves.
– 1 Naked Bee gift bag.
– 1 Our Family Jewels necklace and earring set.
Here’s how to enter:
– Sign up for our email list on our website’s Contact Us page with the subject: XMAS DRAWING and your phone number in the comment box (and a fun little message if you like!)
– Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chiashoes/
– And last but not least, drop off a donation of non-perishable food items for the Shalom Center of Kenosha.
If you are looking for any great gift ideas, Chiappetta Shoes has loaded up on socks, scarves, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, gift cards, polishes, brushes, readers, shoes, inserts, and some good looking salesmen.
We will be randomly drawing the winners on Christmas Eve and calling that day!
Stop in to shop before your time runs up!