Phone: (262) 657-9142
address: 4820 75th st, Kenosha, WI 53142
Retail Store Purchases and in-store pickup
At Chiappetta Shoes, our first priority is to offer world-class customer service in a problem-solution based sales environment. We try to offer a one-on-one sit and fit experience for all clients and invest the time in figuring out what you need and how to fit you up best with the right solution. We do understand it's impossible to get it right every sale but we do invest the time in making it happen.
With that being said, exchanges are welcome but we do not offer full refunds on footwear purchases. In-store credit is offered and we will always make the effort to look for an exchange opportunity. All claims must be accompanied by a receipt of purchase. Items must be un-worn and in like-new condition with original packaging and tags. Returns or exchanges must be made within 10 days of purchase. We do not offer returns or exchanges of clearance priced merchandise or footwear with modifications.
shipped Online Purchases
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer unless a verified mistake was made on our part. Please return the merchandise using the pre-paid shipping label provided during the return process. This cost will be deducted from your refund when the return is processed.
- We want you to be satisfied with the item(s) you order online. Any unworn item (some exclusions apply) you are not satisfied with can be returned within our 30 day easy return policy for a refund.
- For items returned after 30 days, but within 60 days the maximum refund will be the purchase amount minus a 20% restocking fee.
- As part of our effort to offer the lowest shipping rates (Free shipping on orders over $70) and the most competitive prices we can, we do not cover the return shipping costs unless an item is deemed defective or there was an error on our part. Most of our customers do not choose to return their items.
- We can only accept unworn (in like-new condition) products for a full refund. Any items returned in worn (pet hair, dirt, visible wear) condition will be subject to a restocking fee between 20-70%, which will be deducted from any refund.
- Should an item be returned that was not from your original order no refund will be given, you will be responsible for return shipping should you want the item back.
- All merchandise must be shipped to us in its original condition, in the original product box, and in proper packaging. Please place the boxed product in a proper shipping box when returning. Damaging the product box by using it as the shipping box will result in a 30% restock fee - please do not damage the box.
- Any returns received after 60 days of delivery are unable to be processed.
- Defective items will be handled on a case-by-case basis, please contact us to explain the issue. We promise to be fair with our decision about any reasonable request.
- If you are looking to "exchange" for a different size, you must return the item you received (using the return system on our website), and order the replacement item separately. To ensure the most accurate and fastest processing of your return and replacement order, we do not process direct exchanges. Instead, you can simply return and re-order in two separate transactions. You will be refunded for the initial item when it is received and inspected.
- Final Sale = Not Returnable: Products marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return. All Final Sale items are marked with "Final Sale" reference, these are visible throughout the shopping experience. Any Final Sale item that is sent back to us will receive at least a 50% deduction from any refund and will be discarded.