In honor of the Civilian Conservation Corps youth who helped shape our modern National Park System, we made the Northwoods hiking sock to work hard. But hard labor is no match for their soft, snug fit. Sure, they'll crush trails like a pound of dynamite, but with details like breathable cushioning and low-profile, slouch-free 1x1 ribbing, the only grunt you'll make is when the wildlife tries to steal these socks.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hut vibes, trail work, forest walks
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.